Saturday, September 19, 2009

days off are bullshit.

not having shows/having shows dropped really fucking sucks.

after rapid city we went east and hit sioux falls, stopped for a minute, then we turned left, headed north. another 10 hour drive in the can, we finally pulled off to the great mall of america. we met up with our new good friends in DEAD END ROADS. we explored the mall, and seriously only covered 25% of it in an hour and a half. we ended up on the top floor to get some chipotle and teryaki. it was bomb. after a ghetto block party in the van on our way to "sketchy saint paul", we rolled up to the dead end roads apartment.

we crashed and prepped for the show the next day on 9/17, in Buffalo, MN.

also, fisch quit:

"First off, I don't appreciate you insulting me. I care deeply for Open Fire, everyone knows that. There is nothing that I would like to do than to tour all the time with this band. But because of the cirumstances, I m not allowed to leave the state. Yes this is my fault and I take full responsibility for all of it.

I was in fact very stoked for tour. I wouldn't have worked hard to make it happen. I'm sorry that I wasn't more responsible to find out more about my probation. I, like everybody else, thought that nothing would come of it. But now, you guys are on the road having the time of your lives. And I'm stuck here....

I don't need life lessons for you. I'll my life the way I want to and you can live yours the way of your choosing. Yeah I don't have any money to contribute to the band. And yes, I would love to help the band out. But I'm in tough spot in my life right now, and it doesn't seem like any of you guys get that.

I hate to do this. But it feels like I'm holding you guys back. You guys deserve someone who is able to tour and help pay for shit. I don't think I will be in that position for awhile, and I don't think it's fair for you guys to have to wait. So I'm quitting the band. I don't want any hard feelings between all of us. I'm just doing what I think would be best for your band.

And, just to let you guys know, I have tried to make an effort to making it out there. I came to fond out that my xbox is broken and iPod was stolen. Otherwise, I would have been out there. I will still try to find some money to send to you guys."


anyone wanna play guitar in open fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment